- The war on the petrodollarCliquer ici pour lire cet article en français Since the Bretton Woods Agreement in 1945, countries worldwide have been forced to use the petrodollar to buy any form of oil. However, in the last decades, a new wind of protest is coming, that might very well throw away the petrodollar altogether. After so many sanctions … Continue reading The war on the petrodollar
- Understanding the War in Ukraine🇫🇷 Cliquer ici pour lire cet article en français Introduction Ukraine news is sparking a lot of debates. I think it is very characteristic of today’s world: it opposes people very strongly. One side says that Putin is the new Stalin oppressing the Ukrainians. The other side claims that Putin saves us from the New … Continue reading Understanding the War in Ukraine
- About Human Skin ColorCe billet de blog en français The news is mentioning skin color quite a lot lately, especially in the last decade. “Black Lives Matter”. “White Supremacists”. The “Great Replacement”. A lot of our focus is about human skin color. As I mention in my novel “The Providential President” (currently only available in French), the concept … Continue reading About Human Skin Color
- Crypto-euro: the ECB’s Ultimate WeaponDisclaimer: what I explain here is viewed from the eyes of Central Bankers. If I were a Central Banker, I would think differently. But what I present here is the point of view of Central Banks, at least the one they make public. There is also quite a bit of speculation here on what choices … Continue reading Crypto-euro: the ECB’s Ultimate Weapon
- On the Shoulders of GiantsEach of our current realizations as a species has been possible because we have been inspired by our ancestors. No need to reinvent the wheel. Every generation gets its inspiration from the previous generations. Of course, learning from the best of our predecessors is the most efficient way of growing ourselves and transcend their knowledge. … Continue reading On the Shoulders of Giants
- A new little summer trick to preserve your fruits and vegetables… without a fridgePreliminary note: this technique works best in dry regions, and of course applies in hot environments. Otherwise, preservation is quite easy. The summer heat always poses a conservation problem. Besides, it is the season when fruits and vegetables are produced in abundance. It gets difficult to consume the daily production right away, even with a … Continue reading A new little summer trick to preserve your fruits and vegetables… without a fridge
- Take a quiz!(Ce test existe aussi en français !) Communicating about money is not always an easy task. Even bringing up the subject in a conversation can be difficult. Reactions generally go from “Let’s speak about something else!” to “Such a boring subject!”. But when you trigger the ego, there is generally a response. Indifference turns … Continue reading Take a quiz!
- Facebook’s “Libra” Already Exists… as Free Software and Without Facebook!Facebook’s future “Libra” draws a lot of attention. On this matter, we hear a lot of things – true and false. Even the French Minister of Economy said: “Money created by private entities could challenge the Currencies of the States”. But nowadays, no State creates a dime of money. Private entities, Central Banks and Commercial … Continue reading Facebook’s “Libra” Already Exists… as Free Software and Without Facebook!
- The Yom Kippur War did not Cause the 1970s Oil Crisis (in fact, it’s the other way around)In my book, “Money: What You Don’t Know”, I write that Nixon ditching the Gold Standard was the trigger for the “oil crisis” of the 1970s. But when you read this, you obviously think: “That can’t be true. We all know that the bad OPEC guys caused the Oil Crisis and that the Yom Kippur … Continue reading The Yom Kippur War did not Cause the 1970s Oil Crisis (in fact, it’s the other way around)
- Traveling booksWhile the RML 11 (Libre Money Meeting) is taking place, I’m happy to announce that a new edition of the book “Money: What You Don’t Know” is spreading. This edition is not sold, it is freely spread. On the cover, a flashy tag catches the eye of the random passerby: Inside, he will find a … Continue reading Traveling books
- Long live Ğ1!To celebrate the first anniversary of the Ğ1, I am lowering the price of the electronic version of my book to 40 Ğ1 (instead of 100 Ğ1). It is available both on gchange and gannonce. Enjoy! And don’t forget to support the developers on their account!
- First video on my Youtube channel!Hi everyone! I’m starting a youtube channel, with a first video that sets the format of my future videos. I will post a series of videos very soon about money with some simplified excerpts from my book. Stay tuned, and don’t hesitate to subscribe to the newsletter (the panel on the left of this page), … Continue reading First video on my Youtube channel!
- The book “Money: What You Don’t Know” is out!Welcome to this blog! As a first post, I’m excited to announce that my new book, “Money: What You Don’t Know” is out! It explains in simple terms how money works in general, this “thing” we use daily and which is so important, but that we know so little about. It addresses the history of … Continue reading The book “Money: What You Don’t Know” is out!